Changing Dynamics Of Job Search
The rules for work and how to get opportunities are changing. We’re are not just being given jobs based on hard skills (qualification skills) alone or how smart we are, but more likely to be given an opportunity based on character traits which we call soft skills. These peoples skills comprise of; communication skills, networking skills, self-confidence, positive attitude, emotional intelligence, leadership skills and effective communication skills. Hard skills/Qualifications help your CV looks credible but only soft skills can ensure job offers, promotion or career longevity which promote life fulfilment and joy.
Objective of the Course:
To share with Fellows about the significance of soft skills in job search and what employers are looking for. Regardless of the nature of the opportunity one is looking for, one needs soft skills. Employers want to know that candidates already have people’s skills and have got more to offer than academic credentials. Benefits:
• Get information of what employers want; holistic candidates
• Improved Communication skills: Ability to communicate through the spoken and written word is a necessity in every industry.
• Develop Leadership skills/Strategic thinking: How to develop an idea of where you want to be. These help to maximize efficiency and to achieve organizational goals
• Building self-confidence & Positive attitude: With confidence, one can manage and address challenges in life with more conviction and maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour every week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes